The 2021 Community of International Science-Industry Parks Forum to be held on 7th Dec!
It is our great pleasure and honor to invite you to attend The 2021 Community of International Science-Industry Parks Forum online and participate in discussion.
The 2021 B&R Forum of Science-Industry Parks will be hosted in Beijing on December 7th, beginning at 14:30pm Beijing – Beijing Time（UTC+8）. The forum will be in both online and offline forms with the theme of “Digital economy -- a new driving force for global recovery”. Representatives of government agencies, international organizations, science-industry parks, and digital companies will be invited for presentation and discussion.
During the forum, the "Belt and Road" Science Park Development Report 2021 will be released, Forum guests will share their practical experience in promoting social development through digital economy and the results of international cooperation among digital economy enterprises. We sincerely hope that the communication and exchange in forum will promote future collaboration of parks and enterprises between China and your country.
Enclosed is the agenda of The 2021 Community of International Science-Industry Parks Forum.
We sincerely invite you to attend this forum！
Great Wall Enterprise Institute
23rd November, 2021
The 2021 Community of International Science-Industry Parks Forum
Time：14:30pm-17:30pm (Beijing time, UTC+8), 7th of December
Zoom ID：831 9375 9050
International Cooperation Department of China Association for Science and Technology
Great Wall Enterprise Institute (GEI)
Community of International Science-Industry Parks (CISIP)
China ASEAN Science Technology and Innovation Policy Research Center(CASTIP)
Representatives of China Association for Science and Technology, representatives of International Cooperation Department of Ministry of Science and Technology, representatives of science and Technology departments of foreign governments, representatives of science and technology departments of foreign embassies in China, representatives of science and technology departments of Chinese embassies abroad, Chinese and foreign digital economy entrepreneurs, practitioners and researchers of Chinese and foreign science and technology parks, as well as Chinese and foreign investors, etc.
The overall scale of the forum is about 60 people, including about 50 online and 10 offline.
Schedule (Beijing - UTC+8, 7th of December)(draft)
Sign in and access online
1. Wu Wensheng, GEI
2. Pasupha Chinvarasopak, Minister Counselor for Science and Technology, Embassy of Thailand.
3. Wang Jian, director of Kunming Science and Technology Bureau
4. Representative of the Hungarian Ministry of Innovation and Science
Sharing: The "Belt and Road" Science Park Development Report 2021
Mr. Wang Mingyang, Director of International Business, GEI
Review of The "Belt and Road" Science Park Development Report 2021
Marc Penzel, Startup Genome
Keynote Speech: Digital economy drives new development
1. Pakistan's "Knowledge economy" strategy and the establishment of Special Technology Zones, Amer Ahmed Hashmi, Chairman of Pakistan Special Technology Zone Authority
2. Digital economy enterprise cultivation in Hungary, Balogh András Zoltán, First Secretary for Science and Technology, Hungarian Embassy in China
3. Development of digital economy in Ningbo High-tech Zone(undetermined)
4. Opening the "Meta-universe" of international Innovation Ecology in the Era of Digital Economy, Yang Yi, president of South and Southeast Asia New Economy Development Research Institute
Digital economy enterprise display
1. CFMEE（Micro-nano direct lithography）
2. Geek+（Intelligent robot）
3. MOQI（Biometric recognition platform）
4. AIPARK（AI static traffic/Intelligent parking）, undetermined
Online Roundtable discussion: Practice of digital Economy development in International Science parks
Zhang Jizhe, Operation Manager of CISIP
1. Dr. Kanchana Wanichkorn, Vice president of Office of National Higher Education Science Research and Innovation Policy Council, Thailand
2. Song Qi, Assistant President of Peking University Science park
3. Vijay Kant Mishra—Executive Vice Chairman of India China Trade Center, India
4. Eduardo Baptista Correia, CEO of Tagus park, Portugal
Summary of the Forum and future prospects, Wang Delu, chairman of CISIP and GEI